Consumer & Community Banking - Chase Private Client - Finance & Business Management - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Consumer & Community banking (CCB) is one of the Firm's six lines of business that serves nearly 66 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. It is made up of various sub-lines of business: Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Chase Wealth Management, Card Services, Merchant Services, Auto Finance, and Home Lending.
Chase Consumer Banking& Wealth Management serves ~26 million retail banking customers with $540 billion deposits and $320 billion investment assets in 5,000 branches with~18,000 bankers and 3,500 financial advisors. We help our customers makethe most of their money so they can make the most of their lives.
Chase offers twoindustry-leading solutions for affluent clients' banking and investment needs:Chase Private Client (CPC) is available to clients with $250k combined deposit& investment (D&I) balances at Chase, while Sapphire Banking isavailable to emerging affluent clients with $75k D&I balances.
The business is highlydynamic given the rapid evolution of customer behavior, presenting bothchallenges in how we evolve to meet customer needs as well as opportunities toserve our customers more efficiently and effectively. Roles and Responsibilities
Seeking a highly motivatedVice-President to join a fast-paced, high-impact finance and analytics team whoserves as a trusted advisor to the Consumer Bank and Chase Wealth Managementleadership teams. The team has key responsibilities in partnering with businessexecutives to translate analysis into meaningful insight and support executionof strategic initiatives. Responsibilities for the role include leadingstrategic problem solving on complex business issues, developing actionablefinancial reporting, and partnering on CPC-related forecasting, budgeting, andvariance analysis. The Vice-Presidentwill:
- Partner with theCWM and Consumer Bank leadership teams to execute on key CPC strategicpriorities
- Conduct analysesand deliver actionable reporting and insights to improve CPC productivity
- Deliver accurateforecasting of CPC financials and business drivers with insightful varianceanalysis
- Providemanagement reporting and analysis to support the business on key expensemetrics, including advisor headcount, hiring, attrition, productivity, clientacquisition
- Facilitatereporting and discussions around new advisor hires
- Proactivelystreamline and enhance existing reporting packages
- Be a leader andculture carrier for junior members of the team
- BA/BS required;MBA preferred
- 5-7 years offinancial analysis experience
- Intellectualcuriosity and exceptional problem solving skills coupled with attention todetail
- Strong writtenand verbal executive communication skills
- Ability to ownprojects and processes end to end
- Self-motivatedand passionate about business improvement and driving financial results as wellas robust financial planning and analysis processes and results
- Ability to managetight, changing and sometimes unreasonable deadlines
- Maturity andstrong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with employees at alltenure levels and work with a team to accomplish common goals
- Self-startingleader with visible confidence, knowledge, and execution style able to projectbroadly and establish vision internally and externally
- StrongExcel and PowerPoint required, ability to work with large data sets suchas Access and Essbase preferred