- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Sep 17
Content Development Specialist (Banking RegTech)
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Content Development Specialist is accountable for the development, management and maintenance of courses and programs in Banking RegTech line of business. Content development may include authoring new content, updating or revising existing content, and reviewing content authored by other internal or external subject matter experts. Content may refer to textbooks, online learning materials, case scenarios or simulations, assessment questions or any other delivery format Moody's uses.
The role supports the growth of Banking RegTech line of business, by disseminating knowledge to implementation service team, partner teams and customers, and improving our own delivery efficiency, and contributing to the quality and success of partner projects.
What you will achieve in this role:
Create, implement and manage content development plans, schedules for new courses and for updates and revisions to existing courses, build certification exams and assess results. In more details:
§ Develop strategy to author, source or create content.
§ Coordinate with different teams, incusive of Product team, Partner Service specialists, Implementation Service consultants, to capture and consolidate needs
§ Build knowledge content around product, business or delivery practice
§ Maintain content production plans and communicate around them to other teams and partners
§ Collaborate / designing business processes to maintain the content accurate while the products or the delivery practice are evolving
§ Work closely with internal and/or external partners to schedule course updates and revisions.
§ Involve in the execution of the certification program, assess results, identify GAPs, help monitor level of knowledge of partner teams or IS teams
§ Deliver or organize the delivery of trainings to our internal teams, partners, or customers
§ Provide subject matter expertise, consulting, recommendations and ideas to support services delivery, business developments or product management
§ Where needed act as the market and product specialist for product demos, answering technical questions, describing Moody's approach, and conducting client training as needed.
ERS Banking RegTech / Partner Services and Knowledge Management
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in business or commerce.
- Graduate/second-level degree (e.g., MBA, Master's) preferred.
- 7+ years of experience working in Banking RegTech field, on a vendor or Bank side, around Basel, ALM, Liquidity Risk or Stress Testing solutions
- Financial Risk Management knowledge is a plus
- 1 + year experience and/or demonstrated skills and experience writing educational, training materials. Previous involvement in overseeing, developing or delivering knowledge content
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products and services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (English with other languages as assets).
- Must be self-motivated, have a high level of initiative, be results and detail-oriented and strive for excellence.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities, often independently to achieve goals and objectives.
- Willing to travel.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including knowledge of SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Moody's RiskAuthority, RiskConfidence or RiskFoundation software is a definite asset.
- Familiarity or experience with Learning platforms and content management systems is an asset.
- Comfort level working with technology and in collaboration with technology specialists in the context of a content management platform, and confluence in particular is a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.