Corporate - Risk - Firmwide Reputation Risk Governance - LATAM Reputation Risk - Analyst
JPMorganChase & Co
.(NYSE:JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investmentbanking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercialbanking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. Overview:
- Reputation risk is the potential that an action, inaction,transaction, investment or event will reduce trust in the firm's integrity orcompetence by its various constituents, including clients, counterparties,customers, investors, regulators, employees, communities or the broaderpublic.
- The Firmwide Reputation Risk Governance (FRRG) team is led by theFirmwide Risk Executive for Reputation Risk.
- FRRG owns the F irmwideReputation Risk Governance policy and standards and additionally manages the governance infrastructure and processes that supportconsistent identification, escalation, management and monitoring of reputationrisk issues across the firm.
- The FRRG team coordinates with regional and cross-LOB RROs toprovide centralized thought leadership on issues that could potentially damagethe firm's reputation.
- This role is alsoaligned to the CIB Reputation Risk Office for the Americas, supporting theSecretary of the North America and Latin America RepRisk Committees (RRC) and advising on issues that may raise potentialreputation risk
- Developan understanding of reputation risk topics and issuesand become involved in particular LOB reputation risk issues. An awareness ofcurrent political/social/economic state of global affairs is essential to therole.
- Coordinate logistics for CIB RRC meetings, assist with follow-upsand minutes.
- Contribute to reputation risk projects on an ad hoc basis, oftenrelating to specific business sector reviews and/or efforts to promote firmwideconsistency.
- Responsible for owning and preparing periodic internal andexternal reports, including developmentof revised metrics and commentary describing LOB and regional activity includingthematic analysis for senior management.
- Ensure the FRRG SharePoint, shared drive and reputation riskintranet site are easy to understand, complete and up-to-date.
- Identify and proactively asses s opportunities for process improvements including with ourtechnology application
- Minimum of three years of experience, ideally within the firm
- Financial services, risk or legal experience preferred
- Experienceand knowledge of the firm's distinct business lines and ability to interfacewith the business
- Highly motivated, energetic self-starter who takes ownership andmanages deliverables
- Partnerseffectively with colleagues at all levels of seniority and across LOBs andcollaborates well within a small team environment
- Abilityto quickly understand and assess complex situations or products, make decisionsand escalate when necessary
- Strongverbal and written communication skills; ability to be succinct and demonstratean understanding of the top
- Interestin risk management, maintaining a high standard of controls and has a highattention to detail
- Spanishand/or Portuguese fluency is a plus