New York, NY The Team:
We define and enable target state architecture. Accelerating our teams to build secure applications and platforms at scale. The Impact
: This is a Senior Architecture Leadership role and part of the Ratings Technology Cloud Architecture organization. Cloud Architecture team leads strategic initiatives, builds future state architectures, defines standards, fosters knowledge sharing and collaboration in achieving our vision. The team has broad expertise in Ratings organization's critical platforms, applications, data, and cloud domains. All team members provide leadership, innovation, timely delivery, and the ability to articulate business value. Be a part of a unique opportunity to define and enable S&P Ratings technology vision. What's in it for you :
We are looking for a Senior Architecture Leader in Ratings Technology organization to lead execution of strategic initiatives that will achieve our technology vision. This role will be responsible for defining strategy, designing architecture, leading development, driving principles and standards that will achieve future state architecture. The ideal candidate should have deep expertise with data management, microservices, and a desire to drive change through technology alignment across the enterprise. The role requires the candidate to be hands on with traditional Oracle database management technologies as well as modern cloud data store and data lake technologies. You will partner with global staff of Product Management, Software engineers, SREs and Quality peers to work across a large, global group of agile scrum teams. What we are looking for:
- Ability to clearly articulate and build support for a strategic vision
- Be relentlessly curious, take ownership and challenge the status quo
- Have in-depth knowledge of the data landscape as well as hands on understanding of how to implement solutions in a regulated setting
- Enable experienced engineers and the teams they support to drive business value while focusing on architecture, strategy and achieving the technology vision
- Looks at external companies, products and capabilities and how they may accelerate Ratings Technology initiatives
- Shapes and leverages advanced conceptual thinking to solve complex and/or completely new or novel situations that have never been dealt with before. Actively pursues innovative solutions that align with the technology vision.
- Leverage data platforms, tools, technologies for optimizing current data processing pipelines
- Innovate new ways of managing, transforming and validating data
- Establish and enforce guidelines to ensure consistency, quality, and completeness of data assets
- Come up with a holistic strategy for managing model's development, CI/CD, lifecycle, analytical workbench supporting models written in various prominent technologies
- Define a roadmap for migrating existing models written in older technologies to newer platform
- Come up with platforms, tools, technologies for enabling data assets for consumption by models and exposing to partners/clients via various channels
- Explore opportunities for monetizing existing models and data assets via various channels like API, Apps etc.
- Build next generation Cloud native DevOps infrastructure supporting data analytics applications, APIs, and platforms
- Analyze, design and code business-related solutions, as well as core architectural changes, using an Agile programming approach resulting in software delivered on time and within budget
About S&P Global Ratings:
- 10+ years of experience in technology and 5+ years in data technologies
- 5+ years of experience in application development or data applications
- Must display subject matter expertise in data architecture, microservices, system design, security, integration, and be grounded in software development lifecycle management
- Strong experience working with lines of business and gaining consensus on architectural rationale, implementation, deployment and maintenance
- Ability of defining enterprise level holistic technology strategy and roadmaps
- Experience working on Cloud technologies for building the next generation data and analytics platform
- Hands on experience of building the analytics workbench for different stakeholders
- Strong Experience working on DevOps pipeline for models, analytics applications and APIs
- Strong leadership skills, written/verbal communication, organizational awareness, requirements gathering, and consensus-building
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
256888 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States