A Derivative Risk Software firm is looking for an ASC 815 Derivatives Accounting expert to support the firm's clients. The firm provides a web-based derivative valuation and hedge accounting product that helps corporations, financial, accounting and advisory firms, address complex accounting, compliance and regulatory reporting (ASC 815 ,ASC 820) issues associated with trading Commodities (Metals,Ag’s, Energy), FX and Interest Rate markets. For the right candidate, this role can be remote.
- The role will be the liaison between the business and the software development team on all derivative accounting issues.
- The candidate will provide subject matter expertise and help guide the firm's hedge accounting product development
- The role will be responsible for working on complex product presentations as well as interfacing with product development and customer support teams to explain the product's features to clients and prospects.
- The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of derivative accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge of FX, Commodity and IR derivatives, hedging and risk management
- Solid understanding of ASC 815 and ASU 2017-12 hedge accounting changes
- Superior communication and presentation skills. Certification in CPA, CFA or FRM is a plus.
Keywords: ASC 815, Derivative Accounting, Product Development, Product Manager, Risk Management, Hedging, Big 4 Accounting, Commodities, FX, Rates
Please send resumes to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org