Equity Research Associate - US Banks
Jefferies is seeking an equity research associate to support the Financial Institutions Group covering US Banks. The candidate will support the bank research team in delivering extensive company and industry research, constructing detailed financial/valuation models, and marketing written research recommendations to clients and institutional salespeople.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation and maintenance of earnings and valuation models.
- Analysis of industry trends and compilation of findings.
- Production of weekly and monthly written research publications.
- Development of relationships with management teams and industry contacts.
- Communication of stock views and industry themes to institutional investors, trading desks, and other internal constituencies within Jefferies.
- Extremely strong work ethic with a focus on teamwork.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Quantitative aptitude and proficiency in Excel.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects.
- Intellectual interest in equity markets and macroeconomics.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, finance, math, or other quantitative fields.
Compensation is competitive. Start date is immediate. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to work with a highly-ranked bank equity research team in a fast-paced, exciting environment.