Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation-which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and News and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients-and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth. Our Team:
As an Exchange Market Data Coordinator, you will focus on providing exceptional customer service for Exchange real-time data enablement requests, Exchange invoicing and product changes while ensuring compliance. The role includes project managing real-time data implementation and account management. You will have the opportunity to be the vital link that our clients depend on. You will also interact with clients in a range of sectors, including the finance and legal industries. We'll trust you to:
You need to have:
- Be responsible for onboarding clients onto various Exchange products and executing relevant exchange agreements
- Serve as the point of contact for all real-time exchanges and address large amounts of incoming customer inquiries (ie, calls, chats, etc.)
- Work with the finance department to resolve Exchange invoicing issues
- Provide dedicated support and relationship management for major firms
- Identify and mitigate risks by proactively seeking solutions to resolve the issue, while remaining compliant
- Identify opportunities to improve department processes, policies and customer experiences
- Partner with internal business groups to ensure requirements normalize Exchange data to comply with systems standards
- Analyze current and future data pricing, reporting obligations, enablement logic and systematic limitations required for product implementation
- Plan and organize resources to ensure prompt execution of projects. This includes setting strategy and planning, milestone tracking, ensuring all deadlines are met, and providing project status updates to stakeholders
- Identify all areas of risk associated to product implementation
- Develop a strong understanding of Bloomberg's and Exchanges' products
- Liaise with Engineering Teams to articulate system enhancements, test new functionalities, improve workflow inefficiencies, and rectify glitches.
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree
- Tenacious and creative problem-solving skills
- Display confidence, emotional intelligence, and decisiveness
- Ability to work independently, prioritize time-sensitive tasks, and make effective decisions
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and make decisions to solve customer inquiries
- Ability to grasp workflow changes, learn new systems and be technologically savvy
Does this sound like you?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Outstanding customer support
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Full professional fluency in Portuguese is a plus
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.