This group is responsible for providing financial and strategic business partnering to the firm’s Executive Committee in connection with a wide range of initiatives including overall business performance, business strategy, new opportunities, contract negotiations, cost efficiencies and more.
As a Financial Analyst - Senior Associate, you will be required to provide ongoing quantitative analysis and financial recommendations in a highly visible finance role on a variety of projects, including ongoing business performance. In addition to the firm’s Executive Committee, you will have direct interaction with multiple front office units, as well as the firm’s Finance, Legal, HR and Operations departments.
• 3+ years Financial Analysis/FP&A or Business Performance experience at Broker Dealer or Bank;
• Strong Excel knowledge with complex financial modeling, such as business case analysis (ROI, NPV);
• Familiarity with wholesale financial markets and product offerings, including interest rate derivatives, FX, fixed income, equities, energy and commodities products;
• Excellent mathematical, writing, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, with high level of attention to detail and proficiency in both Excel and Powerpoint;
• Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of management theory, including organizational, financial, regulatory and operational strategy components;
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, including experience communicating with both external clients and upper-level management.
This Financial Analyst - Senior Associate role is located in downtown Manhattan New York so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $90-110k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **firstname.lastname@example.org**