Fixed Income Market Risk Vice President/ SVP, Securitized Products - Corporate- Risk Mgmt.
The position is a market risk manager for securitized products. The crux of the role is to understand and highlight key risks and to implement a market risk framework. Product scope includes consumer lending and consumer ABS, CLOs and CLO warehouses and agency multifamily and residential.
Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
- Engage with trading desk to understand trading strategies and changes in risk profile.
Communicate key risk changes, market activity and P/L drivers to senior management.
Perform deep dive analyses on a products and/or trading strategies as warranted.
Assess new products and propose frameworks for managing associated risks.
Develop and implement appropriate stress scenarios.
Implement risk management program for one of the firm's registered swap dealers.
Actively participate in weekly risk meetings.
Work with model validation and risk analytics to manage model risk and quantify risk appropriately.
Commission key risk reports.
Test/onboard new technologies as appropriate.
Develop productive working relationships with other support functions, including Middle Office, Operations, Compliance, Technology, and Product Control.
Assist the Independent Price Verification (IPV) team for certain assets.
- Fluent in the drivers of collateral performance, securitization markets and warehouse structures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Engineering or Economics.
- 7+ years of experience with securitized products.
- Familiarity with Bloomberg and Intex.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Team player who is also a resourceful self-starter