Global Fund Finance - GSO Drawdowns, AVP/Director
Global Fund Finance - Credit Funds, Director / Assistant Vice President Employer:
Blackstone Firm Overview:
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $472 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Blackstone also provides various financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization advisory and fund placement services. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone. Business Unit:
Global Fund Finance Job Title:
Director / Assistant Vice President Job Description:
- Accounting for credit funds using the fund's general ledger, Investran
- Reviewing daily bank activities, recording cash activities, and reconciling book vs. bank cash balances
- Maintaining information and reconciling loan investments and debt financings in Investran to loan tracking models
- Preparing annual financial statements, quarterly capital statements, investor letters, LP distribution and capital call notifications, BX reporting deliverables, and quarterly work papers for internal review and quarterly reporting support
- Calculating management fee, distributions, waterfall allocations, and IRR
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and system implementations as necessary
- Preparing support analyses for partnership activities to external auditors for year-end audits and partnership tax returns
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, proactive, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- BS (or above) in Accounting is required
- 7-12 years public/private experience is preferred
- "Big 4" audit experience is preferred
- Experience in the financial services and/or real estate industries is preferred
- Familiarity with Investment Company Accounting is a plus
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Investran knowledge is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered " prefer not to say "). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit
at the bottom of this form.