Global Markets Analytics
What is the opportunity?
What will you do?
- Help manage reporting and monitoring of RBC performance with designated Global Market clients (overall relationship, market share, organizational structure, profitability, vote trends, etc.)
- Associate has the opportunity to gain experience in a number of different areas of Capital Markets working alongside leading professionals for some of the largest and most important institutional investors.
- Associate will be responsible for adding value on various projects, increasing efficiency in work flows, contributions to new business initiatives, market analysis, marketing campaigns, client pitches and presentations.
- Because of the nature of our business, it is not uncommon for the Associate to regularly deal with and develop contacts in our various offices around world.
What do you need to succeed?
- Work with Global Relationship Managers to help advance GM Focus Account relationships; anticipate client opportunities and drive incremental revenues
- Review and create client reporting metrics for Relationship Management team and regular monitoring / tracking.
- Oversee Global Markets Account Review process for the Global Markets Relationship managers (preparing decks/organizing meetings)
- Help manage & administer recurring updates of GM Account Performance and ensure coordination with global counterparts and related processes
- Review and oversee business priorities on working and steering committee meetings relative to the CRM and revenue technology platforms.
- Work with global counterparts in Equities, FICC and Central Funding to ensure analytical consistency within GM Client Strategy framework.
- Act as chief liaison with the Client Intelligence team to continually evolve and align reporting needs with that of the broader business
- Proactively identify operational risk / control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business area
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly. Failure to do so may subject you to disciplinary action, up to and including termination
- Responsible for all ranges of project work, daily support of global RM team and increasing efficiencies within the team
- Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business
- Work with team on ad hoc data requests and pro-active dissemination of information to increase transparency of resource usage and maximize monetization
- Advise on CRM best practices for broader RM team
- Liaise with business management globally to ensure alignment
W hat's in it for you?
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills (VBA/Qliksense/SQL valued but not required)
- Ability to establish the necessary monitoring structure and mechanism to monitor Global Markets Focus Account revenues and institutionalize processes
- Fosters an environment based on individual responsibility to drive superior client experience, operational and sales excellence and value.
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Financial analysis capabilities
- Strong Ethics
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Solid Understanding of Capital Markets' businesses
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com . Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers . Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.