Global Real Estate - Estimator, VP
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financialservices firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investmentbanking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercialbanking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component ofthe Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions ofconsumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominentcorporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chasebrands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ .
JPMorgan Chase Corporate Real Estate is responsiblefor a worldwide occupancy portfolio of 80 million square feet across 65countries in over 7,700 properties. The Real Estate Finance team managesa gross global expense base of over $4 billion.
The Global Real Estate (GRE) Estimator will operatewith alignment to the firm's construction of the new world headquarters at 270Park Avenue, New York.
The scope of role to include, but is not limitedto:
- Prepare comprehensive construction costestimates to inform decision making aligned to GRE projects
- Third party estimating review and oversight
- Maintain cost benchmarkinginformation as point of comparison to market data; adjust as necessary based onclient attributes, market conditions, and project specifics.
- Partnership with projectmanagement team to develop conceptual estimates for client driven changes and associatedrecommendations
- Monitor progress of eachestimated costs against actuals
- Minimum 15 years of related experience inEstimating and Planning for high-rise commercial real estate projects
- Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills, with ability to interact with senior leadership
- Knowledge of financial terms andprinciples. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages,discounts, and/or commissions. Analyticaland quantitative skills desired
- Experience reading and understandingarchitectural drawings. Knowledge of leases, contracts, and constructionpractices preferred
- Demonstrated ability toidentify cost risks and opportunities, develop risk mitigation and contingencyplans, and implement action plans to reduce overall project risks
- Strong working knowledge of methods ofconstruction, architectural drawings, furniture, and workplace concepts /trends
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch)from College or University in a technical area of study