Head of Cloud Center of Excellence
As the Head of Cloud Center-of-Excellence (CoE) for S&P Global, you will provide leadership to application development teams as they develop flexible and cost-effective Cloud-based solutions for our clients. You will help produce repeatable, federated policies, frameworks, and reference architectures the divisional Scrum teams can follow to improve time to market while meeting security and compliance requirements. You will collaborate with leaders across the S&P Global Technology organization to catalyze our migration to high performance Cloud-based services. The Impact:
The S&P Global Technology team's mission is to be a Client-First service organization; providing a best-in-class delivery that allows our clients to harness technology and data for a competitive edge. As the Head of the Cloud Center-of-Excellence, your role will directly impact the achievement of IT objectives underpinning the Global Technology mission. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Act in full partnership with CIO and CTO teams to drive Cloud optimization, adoption, efficiency and high performance across the enterprise
- Assist with divisional Cloud migration roadmaps for remaining on-premises applications
- Work in close partnership with Digital Infrastructure and "sibling" CoEs (DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering) with the overall goal of dramatically improving development productivity, quality and time to market - as well as client experience metrics for availability, usability and responsiveness
- Highlight and assist CTO teams with minimization of waste and cost efficiency across all Cloud environments
- Assist with the tracking, monitoring and analysis of Cloud performance metrics and the work with CTOs to embed them into employee performance objectives
- 8+ years of Technology experience; Minimum of 6 years' experience in a leadership role
- Holder of AWS Certified Solutions Architect -- Professional
- Proven track record of developing Cloud-based applications
- Strong application development and client facing solution development
- Proven record of team and functional transformation , including maximizing team productivity and coaching talent development
- Experience working and/or leading in an Agile environment
- Ability to lead across geographically disparate organizations
- Extensive management of technology change in complex technology environments
- Possess knowledge and understanding across multiple enterprise technology disciplines
- Execution orientation with strong track record of achieving measurable results
- Excellent project management, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to engage and influence stakeholders on complex issues
- Master's degree in Management or Information Technology and 8+ years of relevant experience or Bachelor's in Management, Information Technology or other relevant degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.