Human Capital Analyst
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 18 Apr 19
Human Capital Analyst
This role will develop, build and transform our reporting and analytics within the Human Resources team. This analyst will help to turn data into information by building reports and dashboards, which will enable data driven business decisions. This person will uncover data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain our most important asset, our people. This role will develop reporting metrics, perform research and analyses on a broad spectrum of talent programs/initiatives: employee attraction and selection, performance, growth, engagement, diversity, compensation, and retention.
- Develop deep understanding about human capital and talent and how people trends drive our businesses.
- Build HR foundational dashboards/ Data visualization dashboards on key human capital indicators with a level of business detail that enables consistent access the critical indicators
- Develop and modify reports, verify information integrity and design BI dashboards, scorecards, charts/ graphs, drill-downs, and dynamic reports to meet new information needs
- Understand the business stakeholders' objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance
- Create innovative and easy to understand visuals for reports to enable more effective consumption of data
- Gather requirements, ask questions, problem solve and extract data and develop recommendation to provide possible solutions to the business needs.
- Derive actionable insights through critical analysis and data visualization
- Monitor historical and real-time performances of key metrics to detect and report anomalies
- Utilizes HR analytics tool to create reports and dashboards for efficiency, effectiveness, and business outcome reporting to address all levels of audience and governance needs. Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications, to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Advanced Mathematics, Statistics or Information Systems, or related field required,
- 1-2 years of experience in the fields of report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience with business systems analysis or data analytics / business intelligence requirements gathering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to simplify complex concepts and messages to the essential components and deliver effective messages to a wide range of audiences
- Strong desire to learn and continuously grow impact of the role
- Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and a highly collaborative team member
- Highly effective time and project management skills
- High level of knowledge and experience with Excel
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.