- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Human Resources Business Partner - MIS (12 month)
Location: New York, NY, USAThe Human Resources Business Partner ( HRBP) will support the Moody's Investor Service (MIS) US/America's HRBP team and small client groups. Working closely with the Regional HRBP's this person will interact with various levels of management to provide the following types of HRBP generalist activities:
*Please note that this is a 12 month position based out of New York City
- Provide advice, guidance, and facilitate performance management processes
- Help facilitate talent management processes such as, HiPo identification and development, calibration sessions and succession planning
- Provide compensation recommendations and review promotion processes. Assist managers with writing Job descriptions
- Support day to day HRBP activities such as work place flexibility agreements,
- Work with the HR Centers of Expertise and HR Connect to facilitate employee life cycle processes such as talent acquisition, immigration and relocations processes, benefit and comp issues, training and OD
- Participates in HR cross-functional and technical projects as appropriate.
Required Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7+ years as an HR generalist experience
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills, with poise and confidence to interact with all levels of management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills using MS Excel, with the ability to incorporate metrics and analysis into HR delivery.
- Competent in using existing HR Systems and technology and tools, and MS Office software suite
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, execute flawlessly, and understand HR processes
- Motivated self-starter, confident, and able to navigate through change.
- Strong team player, commercial, and client-centric.
- Strong personal credibility with the ability to build trusted relationships with managers in order to influence outcomes
- Experience in a Financial Services company or environment is highly preferred.
- Advanced degree and/or certification in HR specialties.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.