Investment Research Big Data FinTech - Client Consultant / Relationship Manager
- Excellent basic plus bonus & benefits.
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 17 Apr 19
Superb career opportunity with an exciting FinTech firm for a high caliber client facing investment research product consultant / client relationship manager. Experience at a financial information / data / research vendor such as a Factset, Refinitiv/Thomson Reuters, S&P, Bloomberg, or Morningstar etc would be ideal. This will provide you with an excellent FinTech career growth opportunity.
Excelsior has been engaged by an award winning, high growth and innovative international FinTech firm expanding it's North American presence. With an unparalleled big data and intelligent systems investment research capability than has traditionally been available to cut through market noise and find critical data points fast, this company has found it's niche with a unique and compelling proposition allowing portfolio managers to quickly capitalize upon stock opportunities. Experiencing double digit growth each of the past few years and following the on-boarding of several hundred clients including some of the biggest investment banking, asset management, hedge fund and corporate names globally, they've certainly established their market presence and are on a sustainable high growth trajectory. To support growth and ensure they continue providing a high level of service to both existing and new clients, they're expanding their account management team.
- Building relationships with product users (equity analysts, research analysts, directors of research, portfolio analysts & managers, market surveillance analysts etc) to ensure strong, positive communication with the client base.
- Working directly with users on a regular basis you'll understand their fundamental research processes and strategies, to which you can demonstrate value add by applying/demonstrating the systems "intelligent" functionality to enhance those processes and strategies. By training the users on all system functionality, you'll ensure the product is being used to maximum effect as part of their daily research workflow.
- You'll have a book of clients you're wholly responsible for retaining revenues and looking for additional revenue opportunities
- By proactively managing users/accounts you'll increase awareness and product usage which will help ensure client retention.
Appropriate applicants need to be able to show:
- Experience in the financial markets, preferably with some client contact experience, and any knowledge in the area of investment / equity research would be particularly beneficial.
- It is likely this experience will have been gained working for a financial information / market data or research vendor (i.e. Factset, Refinitiv / Thomson Reuters, S&P / CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, Moody's, Morningstar type company etc), in a client relationship manager, account manager, sales specialist, consultant, product specialist, client development, or other similar data / research / analytics client service or client consulting type role.
- The ability to pick up solutions which are new and unique in the market.
- Interest in working for a high growth venture with big ambitions.
- An intelligent, articulate, consultative and confident client facing demeanor.
- Have the personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture.
This is a great career opportunity to join an enterprising investment research FinTech company. There is certainly the opportunity to make a significant contribution in the company's success and growth – with which your career can certainly grow!
Key words: consultant, client relationship manager, account manager, client service, specialist, analyst, client relationship management, hedge funds, buy side, asset management, investment management, investment banking, corporates, fortune 500, corporate advisory, broker research, equity research, fundamental research, research services, stock selection, equity analyst, portfolio analyst, algorithmics, earnings releases, analysts, corporate IR, corporate investor relations, investment research, M&A, mergers & acquisitions, market surveillance, corporate finance, analyst, fundamental research, fundamental analysis, primary research, filings, earnings releases, analyst.