Marketing Manager - Demand Generation Marketing, Non-Financial Corporates
S&P Global Market Intelligence The Role:
Marketing Manager - Demand Generation Marketing, Non-Financial Corporates Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 10 The Location:
U.S only The Team:
The S&P Global Market Intelligence demand generation marketing team is composed of creative and enthusiastic B2B marketing professionals located around the world. As part of the commercial organization - with strong partnership to product - we focus on building brand awareness and driving front-end pipeline. We value teamwork, drive ideas with data, and execute in a meaningful way to our internal stakeholders and external clients. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. It is crucial that you thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based culture to be successful within our organization. The Impact:
As a Marketing Manager supporting high growth Non-Financial Corporates client segments, this individual will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, tactical goals, and KPIs for our target audiences. He or she will lead internal and external campaigns to launch product, build brand awareness, and drive pipeline and usage for our solutions, partnering closely with product, sales, customer experience and relationship managers to understand business objectives, create and deliver annual marketing plans in alignment with these objectives, and report regularly on progress. Marketing efforts will include managing multi-channel marketing incorporating email, digital, social, print, account-based marketing programs, and events. Responsibilities:
What We're Looking For: Basic Qualifications:
- Acts as a strategic partner to Sales, Relationship Management and Product, members to develop annual marketing plans and support Go-to-Market initiatives aligned to the business' growth strategy.
- Produce, execute, measure and report on marketing campaigns and programs developed via multi-marketing channels to drive awareness, generate and nurture leads.
- Understands the company's products and the competitive market landscape to draft persona-driven and product messaging.
- Create and maintain marketing collaterals, website/microsite and inventory of marketing assets to support sales enablement.
- Develop and manage web and social media content assets, and SEO and SEM programs.
- Utilize Marketo to build email campaigns that reach target segments and nurture leads towards conversion.
- Partner with Events Marketing to ensure events are appropriately staffed and reflect our brand; set and proactively collect event ROI metrics.
- Partner with other S&P Global divisions; identify synergies and opportunities to collaborate.
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred)
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing or communications role, or similar experience; B2B financial services experience a plus
- Foundational understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Experience writing persona-driven and product messaging that clearly communicates solutions' benefits
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing across print, digital, social, and event channels to drive B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, stakeholder management, organizational and time management skills - a strong individual contributor and team player capable of balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience in managing and executing digital marketing projects
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Familiarity with financial information platforms such as S&P Capital IQ is an advantage. Familiarity with the Professional Services, Public Institutions and Academia personas
- Experience using automated marketing platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce is a plus.
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $55,900 to $155,900. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence. EOE Statement:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
266940 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States