- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 19 Apr 19
Design, develop and/or implement large, complex technology solutions supporting one or more business and/or technology areas. Develops and implements appropriate solutions that may involve multiple platforms, software/hardware, technologies and tools. Strong ability to multi-task in an environment of constantly changing priorities of the Tradeweb US network infrastructure.
- Understanding of data center fabric networks such as VxLAN / EVPN / OTV / ACI / DCI and/or similar technologies.
- Network telemetry, key-value & JSON document stores, time-series databases.
- Deploy and stabilize code, technologies, services, networks, systems, and drive standardization and automation.
- Provide subject matter expertise, resolve complex break/fix scenarios, engaging broader teams as necessary; partner with vendors, and regions to achieve continuous improvement.
- Planning, design, rollout and support of F5 BIG-IP LTM, and GTM
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic engineering, or related disciplines.
- Deep understanding of the TCP/IP protocol family.
- Understanding of data communication, data processing, and telecommunications facilities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, process improvement and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under heavy pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Experience with SDN, NFV, Openstack, Kubernetes and/or container deployments.
- Scripting experience in Perl, PHP and Python and ability to write code that interfaces with remote APIs and information services (e.g. REST, JSON, and XML)
- Experience working with DevOps network automation/orchestration and configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and/or equivalent technologies.
- Familiarity with network connectivity supporting multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Equinix Cloud Exchange, Oracle, etc.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.