Product Manager - Search
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead a newly formed Search and Knowledge Graph platform at Goldman Sachs, maintaining close relationships with our users and other research, design and engineering teams working on search solutions.
Our #1 business principle is "Our clients' interests always come first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow". Every customer is given maximum attention to understand their needs. We adopt the most appropriate approach to drive the business of the customer or institution towards the desired growth. We now want to apply the same approach to the way we build products and deliver customer-centric, world class products through the collaborative work we do in Product Management.
Our team of product managers work closely with creatives and researchers through our design teams and are fortunate to have many experienced Fintech engineers to help architect and develop technologies. We are responsible for guiding products throughout all stages of the product's lifecycle, including research, pitching, scoping, delivering, promoting, and tailoring solutions to our clients. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS How will you fulfill your potential?
You will be an experienced and seasoned product manager, working cross-functionally to (a) figure out our customers' needs for Search and Knowledge graph based products (b) define the product roadmap with our engineering leaders and (c) launch and grow these products. You will be required to be metrics driven, strategic, and practical about launching and iterating. Basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 5 years of technical product management experience, including experience driving the product vision, design, and go-to-market strategy
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead a product development team
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, user experience, user research, sales, trading, treasury, customer support or marketing
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity