- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- S&P Global
- 17 Feb 19
The Role: Project Manager
The Location: New York, New York or Centennial, Colorado
The Team: The team is comprised of seasoned financial experts within the product development space.
The Impact: You will have the opportunity to directly impact our portfolio of CUSIP products within the market.
What's in it for you: You will analyze a broad portfolio of CUSIP Global Services applications and work with Project Owners to identify new functionalities/applications and enhancements to existing systems which achieve business goals and generate workflow efficiencies.
- Facilitate Vision workshops with stakeholders to help define and document business needs and solution vision
- Conduct scope analysis and gather high level business requirements through various requirements elicitation techniques
- Create various scope and requirements models like Use Case Models, Context Diagrams, Process Models and Sequence Diagrams, etc.
- Conduct business process analysis and create Business Process Models
- Progressively elaborate and document user requirements into user stories and use cases
- Analyze business rules and define data elements and validation needed
- Assist Project Owners in management of Product Roadmap and Product Backlog
- Assist Project Owners in prioritization of requirements/defects based on phase objective
- Walk all project stakeholders through User Stories, and obtain signoffs as needed
- Maintain Requirements Traceability and keep project team informed on any changes in requirements through defined change management process
- Define and maintain Business Value Realization plan describing how project success is defined and will be measured
- Incrementally verify requirements through user testing
- Assist Project Owner in user acceptance testing and training end users
What We're Looking For: An individual with a Project Management background who has worked within the financial industry and or data industry.
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of Project Management experience within the financial industry
- Experience working within the agile framework
- Experience within Project Management in the data referencing space
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important-some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.