Quality Assurance SDET Engineer
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
BUSINESS AREA OVERVIEW:
ENSO helps clients simplify complexity and optimize resources.
We are a leading hedge fund service provider offering clients the ability to use critical business insights to become more competitive while strengthening their broker relationships. Our suite of intuitive, data-driven tools enhances risk and operational transparency and improves transaction efficiency, allowing multi-prime hedge funds and asset managers to optimize structural and variable costs.
The QA/SDET Engineer position will contribute to the continued evolution of ENSO Financial Analytics application suite. The individual will work closely with the ENSO Application development teams, the Product Management team, and the Client Experience teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality software solutions spanning multiple technology platforms.The person will help deliver high quality software applications through the continuing development of automated tests as well as performing and leading manual tests. The individual must also possess strong intellectual curiosity and Is expected to learn about the specific business domain of Enso's application.
- Must be hands-on with Selenium-Webdriver/Selenide
- Backend and webservices testing (Restful)- nice to have
- Well versed with Testing Strategy
- Agile Background (BDD, TDD)- nice to have
- Extensive knowledge of Jira
- CI Tools (Jenkins)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extend existing automation framework as well as create new one from scratch
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations
- Isolate, replicate and report defects to the team
- Own responsibilities for project status, meetings, reporting, scope changes, financials, administrative and technical issues
- Able to work non-standard office hours to meet critical maintenance and release schedules
- Advanced knowledge of SQL or NoSQL DBs(SQL, Postgres)
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex problems independently
- 3-5 years of testing experience, 2+ years with automation
- Strong, proven Framework development for testing
- Self-starter capability, ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- Demonstrably solid written and verbal communication skills to drive projects to successful conclusion
- Angular testing with Protractor is a plus
- Gherkin/Cucumber-JVM nice to have
- Financial Background with prime brokerage is a plus