RAD Analyst / Junior Developer
A client that focuses in Retail Banking, Investment Solutions and Corporate & Investment Banking is seeking a RAD Analyst / Junior Developer for its midtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- Interface with business users (FO, Quants, MO) and subject matter experts to define requirements and refine the details necessary for modifications to pricing and risk generation platform.
- Ensure risk delivery to Interest rates flow, options and MBS trading desks.
- Assist traders with risk and P&L matters in day-to-day routines
- Liaise with global application development teams
- Design, implement and maintain solutions using Excel VBA, C#, Python, in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Enhance trading risk management, P&L explain and other spreadsheets
- Become familiar with the bank pricing analytics library
- Write scripted processes using our analytics integrated Python environment
- Communicate status and report issues to the team leader
- Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or finance preferred
- Familiarity with Fixed Income products, pricing, and risk management concepts
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to changing business needs
- Proactive team player with a "can-do" attitude
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Excel/VBA, and either Python or C#.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Experience in Front Office Rapid Application Development
- Experience in test driven development
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.