Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Manager
Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Consulting Manager
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies, governments, and organizations around the world. Our goal is to improve our clients' organizational results and impact by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people. Work you'll do
As a Deloitte Consulting Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Consulting Manager, you will help Retirement Service Providers gain competitive advantages and differentiate themselves in the areas of business strategy, sales and marketing, client service, product development, and business operations. You will also work in conjunction with other practitioners to on the following:
• Analyzing and benchmarking client's existing products and services for market competitiveness, strengths, deficiencies and gaps
• Develop differentiation strategies and improvement recommendations
• Train clients on marketplace trends including conducting market research studies and developing white papers
• Develop strategies for providers to increase their competitiveness through differentiation of products, processes, and/or services
• Develop products and services for providers
• Research marketplace to support project deliverables
• Create detailed client deliverables that support findings and recommendations
• Ability to reach out to Retirement Services network to gather trends
• Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
• Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
• Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of retirement provider colleagues The team
The Organization Transformation practice is about transforming the organization (and the benefits providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This involves helping our clients move from where they are today to where they need to be in the future. It could include changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions, re-designing the organization structure, and will require a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation. To enable our success, it will be critical to use data and insights to inform better ways of working together. Qualifications Required:
• Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of retirement products and services, and retirement market trends developed through professional experiences
• Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuits' end-to-end
• Experience leading current/future state road mapping, requirements gathering workshops, and/or facilitating meetings
• Experience leading vendor selection including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
• Completed Bachelors' degree
• Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future Preferred:
• Minimum one (1) year of external consulting experience
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
• Experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams
• Advanced degree in related specialization area
• Demonstrated interest in a profession in retirement benefits through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel) How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATCMGRMK012-HC