Tradeweb is seeking a Revenue Analyst within its Finance team to support the overall revenue process. This individual should expect to be involved in the full revenue cycle from contract inception, validation and reconciliation between the trading and billing systems, invoice creation and the revenue recognition stage, including the recording within the firm's general ledger. Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and enhance a sound control environment, adhering to SOX documented procedures
- Coordinate with various groups within the business to understand all revenue related activities, including sales and relationship management, technology and legal departments.
- Ensure resolution of both internal and external customers for invoice related questions
- Participate in annual audits and quarterly reviews
- Create consistent process to test and assure invoices align to latest customer contract
- Involvement in the annual budget and quarterly forecast process
- Perform various analyses related to revenue trends, key performance indicators and related metrics.
- Support month-end processes in conjunction with the Financial Control team
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis or reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Experience utilizing Oracle or SAP is a plus
- Prior knowledge of capital markets or the financial technology industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in a variety of mediums - must be comfortable working cross-functionally with people at multiple levels and from multiple disciplinary backgrounds
- Ability to work in and be comfortable with fast paced, fluid environment
- Self-starter who takes initiative and completes all projects with high energy and ability to prioritize and take ownership
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.