The SAP BPC EPM Developer is responsible for the successful design, development and delivery of financial planning applications and reports running on SAP BPC (standard) and EPM. Only candidates with strong SAP BPC and EPM experience will be considered. Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining EPM reports
- Scheduling and loading master and transactional data to BPC
- Fixing immediate BPC and EPM production issues
- Working with business owners to understand requirements of financial planning applications and reports to be supported by the SAP BPC and EPM
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on SAP BPC backend design and maintenance experience
- Minimum 5 years of EPM report development experience
- VBA coding experience in Excel
- Experience working in BPC Standard version 10.0 and higher
- Significant experience working with Financial Reports & Corporate Planning processes
- Ability to create and maintain package links, data manager packages, transformation and conversion files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with SAP BO Web intelligence, Analysis for Office, Lumira and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with BPC Cost allocation, Headcount and Compensation planning, Capital Expense, Operational -Expense and Revenue planning
- Knowledge of the SAP FI/CO modules
- Experience writing both functional and technical documentation
- Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.