- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Administrative Coordinator, Strategic Capital Management
Location: New York, NY, USACORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior Management Support
- Liaison to Senior Manager
Act as liaison to senior manager, interceding when necessary to ensure that his/her time is spent on companywide concerns, broad department matters and strategic initiatives.
- Department Liaison to Support Groups
Act as liaison for department to support groups within Moody's (i.e., Human Resources, Building Services, Technology, Investor Services, etc.) to ensure group's needs are understood and met.
- Change Agent
Proactively review department administrative processes, consistently implementing efficiency improvements and establishing new processes when necessary. Establish clear protocols on standards of service and identify competencies with the secretarial team. Effectively manage performance across the team.
- Department Personnel Management
Oversee all aspects of personnel management for department including on-boarding of new hires, transfers and terminations and periodic data integrity checks of Human Resources databases (i.e., PeopleSoft HRMS). Also includes ad hoc reporting of personnel information to department management as requested.
- Equipment and Supply Budget Management
Review and approve office supply and technology related requisitions to ensure that department budget is maintained and not exceeded.
- Event Planning
Coordinate and plan department-wide events including group meetings, off-sites, outings and receptions taking care to stay within prescribed budget.
- Space Management
Oversee department space usage, coordinating all moves, renovations, space upgrades, etc.
SCM SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities for this position will be as wide-ranging as the candidate's capabilities allow for, including, but not limited to:
- Primary workday phone contact for Moody's NYC-based Investor Relations and Treasury teams.
- Own Treasury team's meeting schedule, coordinating with Moody's partner banks, credit rating agencies and other constituencies as needed.
- Own Investor Relations in-house meeting and call schedule, interfacing directly with Moody's investors and sell side analysts to plan meetings with Moody's IR team and senior management.
- Address SCM team travel needs. Design and manage trip itineraries for Global Head.
- Prepare and timely file team expense reports. Monitor travel expense vs. annual team budget.
- Participate in logistics planning for Moody's Investor Day events.
- Coordinate SCM annual onsite meetings, including preparation of agenda, materials and logistics.
- Assist Global Head in drafting and disseminating team-wide communications.
- Coordinate office space and technology infrastructure for new joiners to SCM team.
- Oversee select projects and strategic initiatives; monitor and report progress against key milestones .
- Compile ad hoc financial analyses as needed to evaluate project proposals and cost savings initiatives.
- 6+ years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Finance team and/or Investor Relations experience a plus
- Advanced working knowledge of, and skill in, standard Moody's applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, PeopleSoft.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft
- Proven capacity to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple workflow s
- Ability to lead and manage others effectively
- Very strong organization skills,
- follow-up and
- time management
- multi-tasking and ability to shift priorities
- a noted ability to work both quickly and cleanly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and, when required, to present before a group
- Presence and poise to regularly interface with Moody's senior management, investors, bank partners, credit rating agencies and sell side analysts
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to work both independently and on teams as required, dealing with complex, sensitive, and confidential issues matters with discretion
- Project management experience a plus but not required
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.