Overview Job Description and Role:
We are seeking a Senior Finance Regulatory Program Manager based out of New York or Pittsburgh. In this role you will be responsible for supporting
the Finance Chief Operating Officer and the broader function.
This position would be part of BNY Mellon Finance Chief Operating Office team. The individual is expected to lead Regulatory Program Management across the Finance function including:
- Overall understanding of regulatory issues under remediation
- Tracking of progress to complete the work necessary to remediate any regulatory matters
- Coordination point for Finance for regulatory exams
- Documentation where needed for regulatory responses
- Identification of themes that may indicate broader issues in finance
- Recommendations for stronger design and implementation of regulatory programs
- Reporting to the COO and CFO of the firm as well as Finance Leadership on the status of issues and progress to remediate
- Monthly updates in the business risk forums for finance and treasury
- Ensuring adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Working closely with program managers
- Understand resourcing needs where applicable
- In addition to the above, the individual may be asked to lead adhoc projects related to Regulatory efforts or Finance Chief Operating Officer efforts.
This role would work closely with program managers across Finance and partners in Risk and Audit to ensure consistency in reporting and issue management. Experience
What's in it for you?
- Minimum of 10 years of Risk, Controls, Compliance, Audit, Finance, Reporting, Project Management, or Consulting experience
- Strong knowledge of Reporting with experience in business analysis / ability to review and synthesize data.
- Strong project management skills
- Should have strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Problem solving capabilities and strong documentation, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal. Should be able to develop strong networking skills to build relationships with global stakeholders in multiple time zones
- Flexibility, multi-tasking ability and willingness to work with changing priorities in a complex and dynamic work environment
- Ability to self-manage workload and goals independently in a fast-paced and deadline-driven organization
- Experience with Risk Management, Operational Risk, Internal Audit, and/or Controls related function preferably in banking or financial services industry is desired
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the Finance team that directly supports the CFO and COO of one of the top banks in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career.