Senior Financial Analyst - Pricing & Risk
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
At Bloomberg Finance we are committed to providing world-class support to our business partners by providing insight on business performance, financial oversight and thought leadership. We are currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Pricing & Risk business. The CFO team provides critical financial support to the product teams in support of the business. As a leading member of this team, you will have the opportunity to deliver a unique blend of financial and operational analysis, financial modeling, reporting and senior management support for a fast-paced and cutting-edge technology based financial services business. We'll Trust You To:
You'll need to have:
- Lead the financial reporting, analysis, and planning process for the Pricing & Risk business unit
- Assist with developing and refining pricing models for multi-asset risk product offerings at a global fintech provider
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (accounting, operations, tax, treasury, legal, etc.) on financial and operational matters
- Partner with senior business leaders (including global business heads, COOs, CFOs), and teams across the organization on high priority projects
- Prepare financial projections/targets for annual operating budgets, updating financial forecasts throughout the year, measuring relative performance, and monitoring historical revenue and expense trends
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of processes, streamline collection, use, and presentation of data
- Deliver bespoke ad hoc analysis and management reports
We'd love to see:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field of study
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with financial analysis, summarizing conclusions and presenting to management
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Strong quantitative and data manipulation skills, particularly with Excel financial modeling
- Team player with ability to work independently and proactively
- Flexibility and desire to operate in a fast-paced and fluid environment
Does this sound like you?
- Interest in learning about front office risk management technology
- Work experience in financial services or fintech industry
- Familiarity with the Bloomberg terminal
- SAP and Business Warehouse experience
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.