Senior Systems Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Senior Systems Analyst
Supporting the Mastercard Fraud Intelligence services members of this team have an opportunity to build new and extend current fraud prevention services. This exciting area within Mastercard is growing fast and creating cutting edge technologies that prevent fraud across the globe.
This is an agile team that will be balanced across full stack engineering and data engineering. The team will also provide leadership for other teams in using strong architecture and technology delivery practices that create the best solutions.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard fights the battle against fraud?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to work on cutting edge, innovative technology?
• Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met
• Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project
• Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format
• Facilitate JAD sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories
• Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge - constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems
All About You
The ideal candidate would have the following PRIMARY skills:
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation
• Prior experience with Java (J2EE) and Java Messaging Services (JMS)
• Experience with REST based web services; JSON, XML
• Experience with data analysis
• High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment
• High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
The ideal candidate may also possess some of these SECONDARY skills:
• Experience with high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications
• Security experience
• Experience with Hadoop
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.