Software Developer in Test
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Tradeweb LLC
- 19 Apr 19
Software Developer in Test
This role will be responsible for developing automation test scripts for Dealerweb trading platform. You will work closely with QA, development and support teams to enhance and build test automation assets. This individual will work with minimal supervision while maintaining high collaboration with the team members.
- T ransition manual test cases into automated test scripts.
- Develop API tests and UI test scripts for existing manual tests.
- Build data harness utility to centralize test data.
- Optimize test scripts to reduce test execution time.
- Help develop scalable and consistent test framework.
- Collaborate with development to define test scope and review automation feasibility.
- College degree in computer science or a related discipline, or an equivalent level of technical knowledge required.
- 1-5 years testing experience with exposure to Real Time Trading Systems
- Strong scripting or programming skills. C++, Python preferable.
- Hands-on Unix operating system knowledge.
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Robot framework, Sikuli , Verifix, Esprow etc.
- Experience creating API, component level test scripts.
- Experience with FIX Trading protocol.
- Experience writing SQL for RDMS.
- Knowledge of capital markets, institutional brokerage and electronic trading
- Knowledge of CICD tools like JIRA, Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Github etc.
- Previous experience working with an Automation Framework
- Knowledge of BDD and TDD style of testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
Tradeweb is a leading, multi-asset class, electronic trading venue for fixed income, derivatives and ETFs. Tradeweb offers institutional, wholesale and retail market participants unparalleled liquidity, cutting-edge technology and a broad range of data solutions that deliver better price discovery, order execution and trade workflows. The company serves more than 2,000 clients including banks, mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, central banks, corporates, inter-dealer brokers, brokers, financial advisors and registered investment advisors in over 50 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Tradeweb operates trading platforms in more than 25 products including government bonds, mortgages, corporate bonds, municipal bonds, interest rate swaps, credit defaults swaps rates, repurchase agreements and equity derivatives. In an average trading day, Tradeweb facilitates more than $525 billion in notional value traded.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.