Not your standard hedge fund, the scientists, technologists and academics at this innovative company look beyond traditional finance to develop creative solutions and sophisticated trading models.
They're looking to hire talented software engineers who are interested in varied, challenging work for positions across all their engineering groups. You will work on world-class trading systems, creating infrastructure for your software engineering colleagues, and building and maintaining a whole host of analysis tools for quant researchers. You'll also build technologies to boost the trading businesses, drive productivity and reduce risk across the company.
This is a great opportunity for a software engineers with outstanding programming skills in Java, Python, C or C++. Requirements
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms, with demonstrable experience in large-scale systems
- Engineering experience in Java, (or other JVM languages), Python, C or C++
- Superb programming and development skills
- Minimum BS/BA in a technical or quantitative field
- Candidates must have US citizenship/Greencard or a valid H1B/TN Visa
- Market-leading base salaries + bonus
- Outstanding benefits package
- Truly collaborative culture and growth opportunities throughout the firm
- Flexible work environment
- Tuition reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
If you feel you a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Greg Leigh-Jones