The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. And through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen! Our Team:
The Supplier Onboarding team is a part of our Procure to Pay department. Based in New York and providing global support, we are responsible for the end-to-end process for all vendor setup, enablement of E-Invoicing solutions as well as providing governance to vendor onboarding requirements while maintaining risk and controls compliance. In addition, we have data ownership responsibilities over SAP vendor master data and expertise in compliance and policy enforcement. We are dedicated to supporting all business areas and key stakeholders across the company.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive, self-starting, analytical, problem solver to join our fast-paced environment. You will need to be very detail oriented, enjoy interacting with a diverse group of people from the Business, Suppliers, Accounts Payable and Procurement, but also can work well independently and handle your own queue of work. You always ensure due diligence and controls are upheld during the entire supplier creation and maintenance process. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and seek to not only solve complex problems but do so with risk mitigation in mind. You aim to always do the right thing to protect Bloomberg and our clients. You thrive in a team environment and take time to really understand what the customer needs. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Accurately vet and guide suppliers through cross-functional onboarding processes from a process, technology and policy perspective
- Manage vendors and related inquiries, adhering to departmental deliverables, and perform KYC reviews
- Work independently and collaboratively with the global team to provide the highest level of customer service to all our partners (i.e. vendors, Business Units, Accounts Payable, Risk teams)
- Combine your Excel and data analysis skills with your strong relationship building abilities to understand our stakeholders, priorities, and goals
We'd love to see:
- Experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable or Supply Chain
- Demonstrated success in an operational role and the ability to handle large ticket queues while maintaining excellent customer service and timely/relevant updates to clients and
- Excellent communication skills; demonstrated professional, tactful problem solving, business writing and presentation skills with personal presence to provide process, policy, and technology improvement ideas
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Compliance or related field or equivalent experience in the Procure To Pay domain
Does this sound like you?
- SAP proficiency-Proficiency with presenting large data set analysis to business partners
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.