Talent Acquisition Systems Lead/HRIS
Job Description The successful candidate is a high-energy, self-starter with an established competence in the HR systems & technology space with responsibility for our Talent Acquisition systems (SuccessFactors Onboarding and Kenexa/BrassRing) and processes. You like to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The successful candidate thinks strategically, acts tactically, a team player who possesses a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage a Talent Acquisition system architecture.
- Support the Talent Acquisition technology strategies, objectives and roadmap, which enable the Global Talent Acquisition organization's objectives
- Understand and evaluate the evolving marketplace in the Talent Acquisition system space so the most contemporary thinking and targeted innovations are brought to bear in the evolution of our Talent Acquisition Technology strategy
- Evaluate and elevate quality, efficiency, performance and scalability of the Talent Acquisition system, processes and analytics. Ensure Talent Acquisition technology drives innovation and thought leadership
- Be a trusted advisor to the Talent Acquisition team. Partner with Center of Expertise (COE) leads to understand their operational issues and opportunities (business processes) and create technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Serve as steward of user experience for Talent Acquisition system; monitor system adoption and user feedback; develop tools, support materials, and training
- Evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies (e.g. RPA, AI, ML, etc.) to enhance end-user productivity and employee experience, as well as to improve the capabilities and usability of existing Talent Acquisition systems
- Identify and lead Continuous Improvement efforts related to Talent Acquisition system functionality and capability. Partner with HR business leaders to define and supply appropriate data metrics and analytics to drive employee related business decisions
- Make configuration changes to support existing or new functionality in SuccessFactors and Kenexa/BrassRing
- 5-7 years relevant experience managing Talent Acquisition Systems: BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience and expert knowledge of SuccessFactors Onboarding module (or equivalent global HR System) Kenexa/BrassRing (or equivalent Applicant Tracking System) a must
- Demonstrated communication and change management skills, including the ability to effectively translate technical jargon/concepts for a lay audience, and to effectively and proactively inform, convince, influence, and educate executives, cross-functional stakeholders and team members
- Leads with innovation, tied to business outcomes
- Cultivates his/her own curiosity and focuses on impact
- Has a compelling track record of leading and innovating Talent Acquisition system initiatives
- Equally comfortable in technology and client-focused environments
- Proactively identify and/or correct errors in business processes, data, or configuration and resolve the impacts of any changes to processes
- Strong problem-solving, planning, and execution skills, including a desire to roll up sleeves to prioritize work and meet deadline
- Work with Analytics team to develop and prepare regular operational reports/metrics, analytics and insights
This role has the potential to be a remote opportunity. Preference is for the candidate to reside in the Northeast. Must be able to take some evening global calls.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.