- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Technical Product Manager
Location: New York, NY, USA
The Director - Technical Product Manager is a core member of the Technology and Innovation team in the Accelerator, reporting directly to the Managing Director of Technology and Innovation. This is a newly formed, highly visible team that is key to Moody's Analytics' (MA) long-term growth strategy that will lead our efforts to better understand and adapt to an environment characterized by widespread, technology-driven change.
He or she will be expected to take initiative, work independently but also collaborate effectively with cross-functional/cross-departmental teams. He or she will need to lead product initiatives that explore innovative solutions in cutting edge technology areas. The ideal candidate will be poised and confident in working across broad cross-sections of the organization leading high profile initiatives.
- Work across LOB's to agree a set of strategic objectives regarding shared product offerings.
- Consistently scan the market for emerging technologies; lead client engagements to understand their technology and infrastructure needs, preferences and roadmap; and meet with external partners and vendors to identify and develop an innovation pipeline of technologies and intellectual property that are relevant to MA.
- Gather requirements / layout design and vision for product enhancements
- Work with external third parties as well as internal engineering teams
• Minimum bachelor's degree from an internationally recognized and accredited institution; Master's degree and/or relevant certifications a plus
• Experience with the banking and finance industry
• Strong knowledge of financial concepts
• Experience in cloud computing, API's and microservices
• Track record of successful project management, preferably within a commercial banking or capital markets environment, ideally leveraging agile project management techniques.
• Exceptional leadership skills to thrive, lead and influence in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Demonstrated aptitude for collaborating with other functional areas at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Must be results-oriented and have a proven ability to get things done through people, including those not under direct management.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.