- c.$190 000
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Treasury Program Manager
New York, NY, USA
Salary: c.$190 000
A top tier global investment bank is seeking a Treasury Program Manager at VP level to manage the remediation efforts for Treasury across the Americas. This Regulatory Remediation program is a front-to-back program where you will be responsible for the execution of strategic regulatory remediation initiatives for Treasury.
The team is responsible for overseeing the effective delivery of the Strategic Remediation Portfolio. The book of work requires significant cross-functional contribution. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, Global Head of Treasury Strategy and the Managing Director for Americas Regulatory Change/Divisional Controls Officer. You will be adding value by implementing project management best practices and promoting a culture of continuous improvement of project management related processes. The team is also responsible for driving thought leadership for solutions and delivery, ensuring stakeholders are informed and well positioned to proactively anticipate and react to changes in a rapidly evolving market.
This opportunity gives broad exposure to various business lines, the chance to oversee and thoughtfully contribute to a wide variety of projects, and provides you with genuine means to contribute to the strategy of important functions for the bank’s remediation efforts in Treasury.
Qualifications, Skills and Preferred Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with experience working with executive level leadership.
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment and its challenges.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise with regulators and reporting.
- Proven track record of large-scale change management at an Investment Bank.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, with ability to influence and challenge key decision makers, peer groups, internal service providers and functions outside direct control.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, innovation, good judgment and problem solving skills
- Treasury experience preferred.
- MBA a plus.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Project Management Certification, PMI, Prince 2, Six Sigma or equivalent preferred.