(WFP - 1098) ServiceNow Business Analyst
In support of our ServiceNow Enablement team, we have a new opening for a ServiceNow Business Analyst. The primary objective of the position is to analyze, document requirements and implement solutions within the Service Now platform that underpin ServiceNow Security Operations, Compliance and Cyber Security functions. The role sits within the Service Enablement Team and is tasked with delivering solutions that integrate various enterprise systems in a hybrid cloud environment.
Work you'll do:
- Brimming with exceptional ServiceNow businessanalysis experience?
- We'relooking for a sharp analytical thinker who's adept at ServiceNow andunderstands the requirements process to perform business analyst activitieswithin our broader ServiceNow team
- Do you enjoyworking with customers to ensure they get a fit for purpose solution and havethe best ServiceNow experience they can?
The ServiceNowBusiness Analyst is tasked with meeting with customers and documentingrequirements and acceptance criteria for solutions that integrate variousenterprise systems in a hybrid cloud environment. This opportunity requires an advancedbusiness analysis skillset within the ServiceNow platform that enable theindividual to deliver a high level of service to meet the expectation from thebusiness. This role will focus on the platformspecific applications and features to enable several business functionsincluding ITSM, Security, Compliance and Business Management functions withinServiceNow, however previous experience in documenting requirements in otherareas of the platform will help you as a candidate be successful once trainedin these newer applications.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
- In this interesting and diverse role, you'll perform ServiceNow business analysis and have some opportunity to participate in implementation and testing across the ServiceNow Platform
- You'll use or develop skills in a variety of ServiceNow areas to document solutions and use some of the newer features on the platform to assist you in your role such as Agile development and Automated Test Frameworks
- As part of a broader ServiceNow Implementation team you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of other initiatives as a contributor or participant in the areas of ITSM, integrations, development or Cyber Security depending on the work available and your areas of interest
- You will have the opportunity to interact with management and leaders in a global environment from multiple countries and varied business areas across our organization
- If you are looking to expand your business analysis skillset into new and exciting areas of ServiceNow in a globally diverse team, then we are looking for you!
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
In GlobalTechnology Services we make an impact by delivering the ServiceNow platform toour worldwide services teams whose customers are our member firms across theglobe. Our contributions lead to increasedproductivity and standardization of business, ITSM and Cyber Security processand are felt across many countries and locations. We are an agile based team of dedicatedprofessionals who are committed to implementing ServiceNow quickly, efficientlyand avoiding tedious and unnecessarily complex customizations. We work in a highly virtual environment withspecialized tools that allow us to work with others across multiple locationsand time zones. Our team is verypassionate about our delivery of ServiceNow and we are looking for people tojoin us who share this passion and looking to help us build a ServiceNowplatform that enables our business in every way we possibly can. How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. Required:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in ServiceNow orequivalent
Business Analysis roles
• Proficiency in ServiceNow or related enterprisegrade ITSM or
CMDB based tools
• Expert knowledge of business analysis and its applicationto Agile
and SDLC development lifecycles
• Proven ability to interact with customers at alllevels within an
organization to successfulinterpret and understand business needs and asks into technical requirements Education and experience:
• BA in Computer Science or a related field (orequivalent) Preferred:
• Prior experience with professional servicesenvironments and or
• ITIL certifications are an asset
• ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator ispreferred
• Experience with security related tools and/ordiscovery tools
requiring reconciliation and/or consolidationtechnologies
• Ability to work effectively, with minimalday-to-day supervision, and
contribute significantly to the success of thepractice globally
• Flexible work style and experience managing todefined deadlines
and work under tight time constraints
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D43076