(WFP - 1101) ServiceNow Platform Administration & Release Specialist
In support of our ServiceNowplatform we have a new opening for a ServiceNow Platform & QualityAssurance Specialist. The primaryobjectives of this position will be to support the production needs of theplatform, build workflows to support customers, manage/participate in releasemanagement and perform testing functions within the ServiceNow platform. Therole sits within the ServiceNow team and is tasked with ensuring qualitydelivery of our solutions that integrate various enterprise systems in a hybridcloud environment.
Work you'll do:
- Looking to expand your ServiceNow platform,release management and testing experience
- We'relooking for a sharp analytical and detail orientated individual who's adept at managingthe reliability and integrity of the platform through systems administration,collaborating with development teams to facilitate release management, buildingand testing workflows while improving the quality of enterprise grade solutionsas part of an Agile delivery cycle
- Do you wantto expand your skills and have the chance to learn and get exposure to some ofthe latest and greatest modules and features in ServiceNow? If so we are looking for you...
As a PlatformAdministration & Release Management Specialist, you will be a key member of the ServiceNow team driving the quality ofour products and services to the next level. You will work within our Agilesoftware development process and have an important impact to the delivery ofour services. This opportunity requires advanced ServiceNow SystemsAdministration and release management skills backed by good quality assuranceand development skills within the ServiceNow platform that enable theindividual to deliver a high level of service to meet the expectation from thebusiness. You will have the opportunityto develop and work on support requests, develop workflows and manage aspectsof Now platform administration to help deliver a quality ServiceNow experiencefor our diverse customer base.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
- In this interesting and diverse role, you'll work across ServiceNow projects and initiatives to manage the reliability and operations of the platform.
- You'll participate in/manage release management processes ensuring new features and enhancements are successfully deployed across the lifecycle
- You'll develop story acceptance criteria, applicable testing frameworks and QA/UAT test cases as needed to ensure a high quality deliverable from our team
- You'll use or develop skills across the ServiceNow platform in areas such as IT Service Management, IT Business Management, Security, IT Operations Management, CMDB and more
- You will have exposure to work on different requests and incidents in ServiceNow in a second level support capacity with support from the broader ServiceNow team
- You will participate in our strategy to deploy automated testing frameworks and engage in a culture of continual improvement with regards to delivering world class solutions
- You will have the opportunity to interact with management and leaders in a global environment from multiple countries and varied business areas across our organization
- If you are looking to expand your ServiceNow development and quality assurance skillset into new and exciting areas of ServiceNow in a globally diverse team, then we are looking for you!
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make? Who you'll work with:
In GlobalTechnology Services we make an impact by delivering the ServiceNow platform toour worldwide services teams whose customers are our member firms across theglobe. Our contributions lead to increasedproductivity and standardization of business, ITSM and Cyber Security processand are felt across many countries and locations. We are an agile based team of dedicatedprofessionals who are committed to implementing ServiceNow quickly, efficientlyand avoiding tedious and unnecessarily complex customizations. We work in a highly virtual environment withspecialized tools that allow us to work with others across multiple locationsand time zones. Our team is verypassionate about our delivery of ServiceNow and we are looking for people tojoin us who share this passion and looking to help us build a ServiceNowplatform that enables our business in every way we possibly can. How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. Requiredskills:
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in ServiceNow Systems
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent)
• Certified System Administration or Certified Implementation
• Day to day administration of the ServiceNow platformincluding
• Leads and conducts code reviews to assure platformreliability and
• Leads/conducts quality assurance testing
• Leads ServiceNow maintenance, upgrade planning and
• Designs and develops new ServiceNow workflows and processes
• Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNowapplications
• Expert knowledge of testing cycles within Agile or SDLC
• Proven ability to interact with customers at all levelswithin an
organization to successfully translate business process into
acceptance criteria, stories and test cases Preferred skills:
• Prior experience with professional services environments andor
• Experience with automated testing tools, preferableServiceNow
• ITIL certifications are an asset
• Ability to work effectively, with minimal day-to-daysupervision, and
contribute significantly to the success of the practiceglobally
• Flexible work style and experience managing to defineddeadlines
and work under tight time constraints
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. Disclaimer:
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D45967