Workday Financials Consultant, EERPS
Workday Financials Consultant
Deloitte's Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as Workday Financials, or various Infor packages, as well as Enterprise Performance Management software like Adaptive Insights. Our team's goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized for our client's unique business needs.
Work you'll do
Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
• 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 1+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams
• Workday Financials Professional certification
• A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial implementation
• Hands-on functional experience
• Proficiency in multiple business processes:
o Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
o Order-to-Cash (OTC)
o General Ledger (GL)
o Fixed Asset Management (FA)
o Cash Management
o Grant Management
o Chart of Accounts Re-Design
o Purchase Order Conversions
o Expense Management
• Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
• Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
• Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CHICCONGM024-EP