- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Apr 19
eMax Core Technical Development Lead # 121410
GM Core Technology: Execution Links Core team is seeking a senior hands-on developer to help establish the strategic exchange links trading platform used at Credit Suisse Investment Bank. The person will be involved in the development of multi-asset electronic Execution Links (Exchange connectivity) platform serving different product lines in the bank.
The role is as an expert developer of the strategic Execution Links platform for Credit Suisse, spanning all the businesses including Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Listed Derivatives.
You should have prior experience in the Exchange links domain (trading links and/or market data) in an Investment Bank, expertise in developing ultra-low latency solutions and having worked on delivering solutions for mission critical software.
- Design and develop software to build and enhance strategic Execution Links platform.
- Ultra-low latency solution delivery for exchange connectivity with continued performance tuning.
- Provide coverage to all asset classes including Cash Equities, Listed Derivatives, Rates, Credit and FX.
- Design hardware solutions and deployments with collaboration with the infrastructure teams that considers resiliency, optimizes performance while keeping in mind the overall total cost of ownership of the infrastructure.
- Maintain and provide 3rd level support coverage for the platform.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
You should have experience with most of the following technologies:
- You have strong knowledge and working experience in the Market Connectivity domain in software design and development.
- You are experienced with Electronic trading platforms in Equities, Fixed Income or Foreign Exchange.
- You have experience in design and development of real time, low latency, fault tolerant and resilient software solutions.
- You have strong design and architecture concepts.
- You have strong experience in C++ (minimal standard C++11, preferable C++13/17) development, template programming, usage of C++ STL, boost libraries on Linux.
- You have multi-threaded programming and inter-thread communication and control.
- You are knowledgeable with TCP/IP Programming.
- Do you have working knowledge of Linux/Unix, shell script, Perl, Python, AWK and similar utilities?
- Are you experienced in usage of unit testing strategies like Google test or Boost Unit test for C++ to follow TDD based development?
Good to have:
- Do you have experience with profiling tools such as Purify and Quantify?
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (DevOps) techniques is a plus.
- Do you have an education qualification of college degree in engineering or equivalent preferably in Computer science?
- Hours: Communication would be needed with other locations globally. Willingness to be available when required during early mornings and/or late evenings.
For more information visit Technology Careers .