Lead Sales Enablement Technology Architect
- Austin, TX, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- PIMCO Europe Ltd
- 19 May 19
Lead Sales Enablement Technology Architect
- We are also open if you would be interested to be located in Newport Beach, CA.
Are you a lead Sales Architect?
PIMCO is one of the world's best-in-class fixed income investment managers with more than 2,200 professionals around the world, united in a single purpose: building opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We seek to nurture performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a dedication to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities.
The Sales Enablement Technology Architect will focus on crafting and developing solutions within the Sales Technology organization. As a Sales Enablement Technology Architect, you will collaborate with different application development teams in coming up with an enterprise architecture for PIMCO's Sales Enablement Platform. In addition, this person will need to collaborate with our Technology Infrastructure, IT Security, and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure the design, development, and implementation is consistent with the overall direction of the firm.
The role requires deep understanding of the Sales Technology landscape, standard methodologies, architecture design, implementation, integration and interface development. You will be a "hands- on" lead who will provide senior level technical and management direction on enterprise-level Sales Technology applications and projects across technology teams and vendor partners.
Excellent social and interpersonal skills with a validated ability to work well with both technology and business colleagues; including the ability to articulate and thoughtfully present to senior leaders within the firm.
- Work in collaboration with various technology teams to understand the engineering scope of the program / project
- Allocate resources and effort among available team(s)
- Define technical use cases based on functional requirements or business features
- Knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and crafting solutions on an enterprise level
- Be able to build architecture design using one Agile Modelling Techniques
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of software engineering experience, with 5+ years in a Sales Technology leadership role.
- You have 5+ years of meaningful experience in a Sales Business domain. Knowledge and expertise in defining, designing and transforming a Sales business process via Technology.
- You possess experience in the financial service industry, both Asset Management and Wealth Management are highly desired.
- You have solid background in architecture design and technical integration of CRM platforms with Marketing automation platforms. Experience with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Flow and Power BI) and Marketo preferred. Alternatively, experience with Salesforce, ExactTarget, HubSpot or Eloqua desired.
- You have detailed understand of the Sales Business Process from Lead Generation, Pipeline Management, Sales Forecasting and Client Servicing models.
- You have experience with delivering Sales analytics & insights within an Agile SDLC framework
- You have ability to collaborate closely with a development team and translate functional requirements/outcomes into overall architecture design. Lead delivery & business expectations via strong Product Management skills.
- Microsoft Certifications such as MB-900 is a plus
- PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and wellbeing of you and your family. These benefits include medical, dental and vision coverage from your first day of employment.
- 401k Savings and Retirement Plan.
- Work/Life Programs such as Flexible Work Arrangements, Parental Leave & Support, Employee Assistance Plan, and Educational/CFA Certification Reimbursement Programs.
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office.