Senior Product Manager, Learning
Sr. Product Manager – Learning Platforms Job Description
Sr. Product Manager, TR Learning Solutions
This position will facilitate the product management process focusing on the Corporate customer segment and their learning and product training needs. Additionally, the position will be expected to become a subject matter expert on the various new platform products and functionality as well as support the Corporate proposition team’s with go to market and product value proposition.
- Function as the go-to "Subject Matter Expert" (SME ) on TR learning products and services for proposition, customer success, operations, support and represent corporate customer segment.
- Assist to drive TR Learning strategy and roadmap by analyzing and understanding market and customer needs within the context of their business drivers and as reflective of the overall market opportunity.
- Articulate TR learning product’s value proposition for new product launches by assisting segment proposition and various business stakeholders.
- Serve as the business liaison to assist development teams regarding priorities and other issues including ability to gather appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist to TR Learning product development team with developing business requirements for the new learning platform including serving as the liaison for the various corporate business segments.
- Monitor ongoing product line performance and recommend changes to product line strategy to achieve planned revenue and product line profitability
- Assist in development of retention strategies for assigned products
- Analyze competition and market trends to develop differentiation to drive increased revenues.
- Work with global learning platform partners with in Platform or other learning businesses to coordinate and plan elements impactful to TRTA’s learning business.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of professional learning and development experience preferred
- Recent experience in working with technology and/or software development teams is highly desirable.
- Familiar with continuing professional education business and needs of corporate professionals. Ability to provide recommendations on a various education formats for the various professional served by the certification business and communicates them in an understandable manner to non-tax & accounting professionals.
- Experience in continuing professional education field is highly desirable
- Demonstrated a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with various competing priorities and stakeholders
- Relevant experience leading teams, preferably across businesses, locations, and geographies.
- Recent experience with large-scale process management and process improvement initiatives.
- Grasp and analyze complex, multi-dimensional problems. Act decisively.
- Excellent communicator who can work collaboratively with relevant internal groups to achieve short, medium & long term results.
- Designs clear solutions that can be implemented by others.
- Continuously measure and benchmark output capability and success criteria of the group.
- Drive results – effectively communicate and remove roadblocks to deliver solutions on time and on budget
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Problem solver who excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Team player who can work in a fast paced and evolving organization
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America