Commercial Bank Client Onboarding - Onboarding Specialist - VP
CB Client Onboarding - Onboarding Specialist - VP
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co.is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions CB to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs. The Commercial Bank Client Onboarding (CBCO) implementations group is responsible for owning, driving, and coordinating all aspects pertaining to the setup of cash management products and services for Commercial Bank clients.
The CBCO CBI (Commercial Bank Implementations) organization is seeking a driven, proactive, intellectually curious individual to partner with senior leaders implementing financial solutions to complement the business strategy of Commercial Banking clients. Core Responsibilities:
- Identify, implement and lead innovative complex, large scale client onboarding solutions focussed on end to end ownership of the client experience
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementations, products & services, and training requirements directly to external clients and internal stakeholders
- Lead collaborate dialogue with the client, sales team and subject matter experts to develop an implementations project plan tailored to the complex and dynamic needs of multi - entity, multi- jurisdiction clients
- Manage client relationships and partner with the sales team to present and communicate to clients Leverage technology and promote digital adoption to exceed client expectations
- Maintain controls agenda to ensure policies and procedures serve the client and protect the firm
The final officer title and job grade is at the discretion of the firm and will be discussed at the time of offer. It may be different than what is listed on the requisition based on candidate experience level.
- 6 years of client consulting or financial services experience
- Strong business acumen combined with demonstrated experience structuring and managing projects
- Previous experience adapting to a fast paced, changing, dynamic client-facing work environment while driving results
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication and partnership skills
- Ability to anticipate, analyse and synthesize data and provide holistic insights through effective story telling
- Passion for learning new operating models, technologies and industry trends
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical client consulting experience with transmissions, ERPs (technical roles)
- BA/BS degree
*Some travel may be required to support various clients and coverage team