Provides portfolio management to a loan portfolio of assigned homebuilder/ Commercial Real Estate construction and term loans. Responsible for upholding policy and procedures for loan portfolio management and credit policy requirements for risk management. Individual will assist Loan Administrators and Relationship Managers in collecting, reviewing, monitoring and filing of all required due diligence items (RIMs, CLCS, AFS, etc.), as well as perform a broad range of loan servicing functions from loan approval through unit/loan closing and releasing. Specifically, tasks include filing, file construction, appraisal and flood ordering and tracking, tickler report monitoring and follow up, month-end processing, title and insurance review, inspection coordination, processing of incoming recorded documents, payoff quotes, release of liens, processing of invoices, archiving, ordering supplies, managing the office machine supplies and maintenance, and other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five to seven years of experience in commercial real estate loan administration
- Considerable knowledge of residential homebuilder/ commercial real estate lending including letters of credit, tax credit transactions, borrowing base lending, multi-phased construction, and transactions secured by multiple collateral properties
- Strong technical expertise in closing and administration functions
- Demonstrated ability to close commercial real estate loans and administer a commercial real estate loan portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of commercial real estate finance, law, documentation, accounting and data systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred