Private Equity Delivery Analyst, Intern
As a market leader in the provision of illiquid portfolio pricing valuation services, our Portfolio Equity professionals assist clients in the post-trade valuation of alternative investments, specifically for debt and equity positions for which there are no "active market" quotations available.
The Private Equity Delivery Analyst will deliver a range of valuation services specifically to the alternative investment community including private equity and hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and fund administrators, in connection with provision of post-trade valuations for their alternative investment positions.
Duties & accountabilities:
The Delivery Analyst's duties include:
• Performing valuations on a wide range of illiquid investments across industries and geographies using Markit's valuation methodologies
• Reporting valuation results to clients and handling client queries
• Contributing to the design and enhancement of the financial models used to perform valuations
• Working with management to maintain client relationships
• Attending relevant industry events to broaden your knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.