We are looking for a skilled engineer with disciplines that incorporate aspects of software systems engineering and operations. We are combining these skills to improve our managing and operating of applications.
What youre good at
- Evangelizing SRE mindset and solving problems through systematization.
- Identifying chances to build innovative tools and solve unique operations problems on a large enterprise and mission critical applications
- Creating scripts to automate operational tasks & incorporate the solutions into infrastructure
- Triage alerts & diagnosing/resolving critical issues, manage implementation of changes
- Developing tools, frameworks, and instrumentation to validate and increase rollout success for applications.
- Coordinating capacity planning
- Developing CI/CD orchestration systems to reduce friction for software delivery to production.
- Real-Time troubleshooting of mission critical application workflows and incorporate feedback to product development.
What you have
- 8 plus years of experience with enterprise level administration and support
- 8 plus years of experience in writing automation scripts, building application dashboards for proactive monitoring, setting up Alerts for early determination of the issues
- 8 plus years of experience practicing SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) practice, process improvements
- Hands on enterprise systems administration, monitoring, and deployment activities
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016 hosted via Virtual Machine
- Knowledge of IP networking including DNS, DHCP, firewalls, IP routing, etc.
- Familiarity with large scale distributed systems and high-availability architectures
- Linux and Windows system administration, troubleshooting, and tuning
- Development experience in one or more or programming languages such as .Net, Powershell, Java, Python, Bash
- Knowledge of one or more of SQL, NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of one or more of Message Brokers such as Solace, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ
- Working knowledge of Splunk, AppDynamics or similar tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline