In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll , you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll' Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll . RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute valuation and appraisal assignments (financial reporting, purchase accounting, annual reporting, lending, etc.) for corporate clients, REITs (publicly traded & non-traded), pension funds, lenders, etc.
- Manage daily activities of real estate staff (Senior Associates and Analysts). Responsibilities include analyzing/determining scope of work, preparing and reviewing deliverables, signing appraisal/valuation reports, and providing periodic feedback and performance review of staff.
- Communicate with clients and foster new and existing client relationships.
- Expertise in discounted cash flow (Argus and MS Excel), Sales Comparison Approach, Cost Approach, and Highest & Best Use.
- Independently gather data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate), MS in Finance, MS in Real Estate or MBA from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting
- Certified General real estate appraiser license
- MAI Designation in Progress
- Big 4 or large national firm manager level and above experience in real estate valuation & consulting and other real estate valuation designations is a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.