Support the ICFR Control Assurance Team of a global insurance firm
- Facilitate strong compliance of internal controls across the firm through fostering relationships, information dissemination, education, and feedback
- Serve as subject matter expert on all internal control testing aspects for Finance, assurance networks, and SOX.
- Collaborate with business leaders to create flowcharts of key processes, identifying key risks and controls
- Ensure the identification of key risks, adequacy of stated controls and process documentation, and identify any control gaps
- Develop risk-based strategies through analysis of risks in conjunction with key stakeholders and business unit leadership across multiple product lines and business segments.
- Perform independent testing in conjunction with management, communicate findings and partner with business leaders to develop remediation strategy for identified issues
- Work with external auditors to address financial reporting risks and support the external auditing function
- 3+ years experience of relevant internal audit / control testing within financial services or insurance
- Strong knowledge of internal control testing plans, both Business and IT, for compliance with SOX regulations.
- Broad understanding of Financial Accounting and internal control over financial reporting (ICFR)
- Strong project management abilities
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA (Finance and/or Accounting preferred). CPA/CIA/CISA preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com
Ashton Lane Group® “A trusted advisor throughout your career”