Basic responsibilities: * Develop frameworks and scripts to test and optimize the performance of FinTech platforms under development * Design automation and performance test scripts for enterprise applications * Perform performance engineering and improvement activities Basic requirements: * 6+ years of Performance Testing experience * Knowledge of multiple testing frameworks - Locust, Siege, Artillery, etc.
This rapidly growing FinTech company is seeking a Performance Test Engineer with an entrepreneurial instinct.
- Develop frameworks and scripts to test and optimize the performance of our financial services platforms under development.
- Utilize Python and TypeScript to design automation and performance test scripts for enterprise applications.
- Perform performance engineering and performance improvement activities.
- Execute benchmark, load, stress and other non-functional performance tests; monitor application logs and statistics to determine system behavior; address all technical issues by facilitating cross-functionally.
- Learn the technical and business context to devise appropriate testing harnesses and scripts.
- Analyze and rectify performance bottlenecks.
- 8+ years of Performance Testing experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Case Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management and Configuration Management.
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS/ GCP.
- Demonstrable knowledge of multiple performance testing frameworks - Locust, Siege, Artillery.
This role will initially be remote due to the ongoing pandemic, but will soon be located fulltime in Northern Virginia. If necessary, the company will offer H1B sponsorship to candidates from Virginia, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, or California only.