1. To execute the Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment (EWRA) and Risk & Control Self Assessments (RCSA);
2. To perform monitoring and testing of first and second line of defence activities related to Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime;
3. To input, process and support the Reporting and Analytics Team in their oversight and execution of key compliance reports;
To support the facilitation of compliance projects as allocated (including Business Continuity Planning for the Compliance function). KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
EWRA & RCSA
- Support the coordination and development of the EWRA Methodology, guidelines and templates;
- Support the execution of the annual EWRA, perform key analysis and reporting of progress/issues escalation;
- Monitor completion of RCSA's for all appointed departments;
- Conduct RCSA for own team.
- Monitor completion of BIA & BCP by all relevant Compliance units;
- Conduct BCM for own team
- Perform CMP reviews as allocated
- Support the development of the annual UAE Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP, Testing scheduled and associated working papers);
- Prepare CMP results reporting;
- Contribute to FAB's CMP methodology and team processes for efficiency/automation gains;
- Support and contribute to the reporting process on a timely and accurate basis;
- Support and contribute to the team's training materials.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Management, Banking or Finance, preferably with a certification in compliance/corporate governance/risk management/internal audit.
- At least 3 - 5 years of business experience preferably in Compliance/Audit.
- Project management experience would be advantageous.