Now it's your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We're looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we'll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry. Job Description
To execute monitoring and testing of first line of defense activities related to Regulatory Compliance including Financial Crime Compliance
Job Specific Accountabilities
• Perform CMAT reviews within the UAE.
• Support the development of the annual UAE Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP), testing schedules, templates and associated working papers.
• Consult with relevant departments in the UAE to ensure that the coverage, scope and approach to delivering reviews are planned and targeted effectively.
• Execute of monitoring reviews (desk/thematic) in accordance with the CMP, including control design assessment and operational effectiveness testing.
• Prepare CMAT reports and track business unit remediation activity.
• Contribute to preparation of periodic reports to the Head of Compliance Monitoring and Assurance on Compliance Monitoring and Testing results and findings, compliance issues and incidents and overdue/completed action plans.
• Contribute as a thought-leader to evaluating and refining FAB's CMP and review methodologies, coordinating with local and global colleagues to determine and implement firm-wide and industry best practices.
• Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Management, Banking or Finance, preferably with certification in compliance, corporate governance, risk management or internal audit.
At least 3 years' of business experience preferably in Compliance and/or Audit in a reputed bank